Initially qualifying as a solicitor in August 2003, Colin has substantial experience representing clients in both courts and tribunals.
He specialises in a wide variety of civil and commercial litigation. Colin headed up the employment department at a reputable Suffolk firm where he also led a successful Debt Recovery Team and he has also formerly acted as a litigation partner.
Colin can provide advice and assistance in most litigation matters, with particular expertise in:
- Consumer disputes
- Contractual disputes (including debt recovery)
- Education matters (including admissions and exclusions)
- Landlord and tenant disputes (residential and commercial)
- Neighbour disputes (including boundary disputes and nuisance claims)
- Partnership disputes
- Personal injury and clinical negligence
- Planning prosecutions
- Professional negligence claims
- Road traffic law (both civil and defence of criminal prosecutions)
- TOLATA claims
- Employment law (both contentious and non-contentious)
When not at work, Colin enjoys time with his three children and teaches science and music (not at the same time!) Colin has his own guitar tuition website. He is also amassing a collection of motorbikes; seven in his garage and one at the office (so there is always room for one more!)