Our Wills, Probate and Trusts Department, headed by a member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP) and staffed by sympathetic and experienced personnel, provides advice on:
- Making and revising wills
- Minimising liability for Inheritance Tax
- Administration of estates after death
- Challenging wills
- Claiming against an estate
- Creating and registering a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Creation and administration of trusts
- Asset protection
- Problems with Probate
- Lasting Power of Attorney problems
Home visits are available for elderly or infirm clients who are unable to attend at our offices.
Additionally, many of our colleagues are Dementia Friends.
No Obligation Consultation
Involved in sorting out someone’s estate?
Contact us to arrange a no obligation 45 minute consultation.
We’ll answer your questions and explain what the process entails.