Financial Claims on Behalf of Children - Palmers Solicitors
Palmers Solicitors

Financial Claims on Behalf of Children

Where the Child Support Agency is not involved in maintenance claims, we can advise you as to whether you may make a claim against the child’s parent for capital, maintenance, school fees or property. If you and your child’s other parent were not married, you may make financial claims on behalf of your child under the Children Act 1989. These can be for a home in which to live, lump sums to pay for education or special equipment needed by your child.

If you are married these claims are usually included in any divorce proceedings.

Make an Enquiry

Our specialist team of solicitors have the experience and approach you need. Contact us today.

Get in touch