Our Family Law practitioners are members of Resolution and comply with the Resolution Code of Practice. We aim to offer both legal and practical advice, in what may be a particularly difficult time in your life.
We deal with:
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Divorce, nullity and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Financial claims on separation
- Making a Will when separating
- Children matters including child arrangements orders (previously Residence/Custody and Contact/Access disputes)
- Financial claims on behalf of children
- Domestic violence and harassment protection
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- Grandparents’ rights
- London City consultations without the City prices
Our Family Law specialists are supported by experienced secretarial and paralegal staff who all work together to provide you with the best service, ensuring that at all times there will be someone you can speak to.
For clients working in the capital who would prefer to use a local lawyer, but not pay City prices, whilst still having the ability to hold face to face meetings in London, we are able to offer meetings in centrally-located chambers at no additional cost. For more information please click here.
A Guide to Understanding the Divorce Process – Family Law
A Guide to Understanding Legal Separation – Family Law